We are very pleased to announce that Josh Erney has joined IT Indianapolis as our newest Support Technician as of April 25, 2016!
As a Support Technician, Josh's responsibilities will include:
- Creating and managing tickets
- Facilitating scheduling service phone calls or visits that need to be handled at a later time
- Prioritizing tickets and outstanding work
- Communicating with clients as to progress of service
- Making the appropriate recommendations and facilitate obtaining quotes for products and services necessary to serve the client
- Ordering or facilitating obtaining hardware, software, or services that have been ordered by the client
- Keeping abreast of new services and offerings by the company
- Generally keeping on top of new technology in the industry
Josh comes to IT Indianapolis with expertise in:
- Computer Repair
- Technical Support
- Mac OS X (Yosemite, Mavericks, & Mountain Lion)
- Windows (Vista, 7, & Windows 8.1)
IT Indianapolis is excited to have Josh on our team!